There’s no better time of year than now to resolve a few dating issues that may be holding you back from reaching your dating potential. Men Tonight asked our resident blogger, Marc, to share a few with our readers…
New Year’s Resolutions for 2014
I hereby resolve to:
1. Be more tolerant of uncut cocks.
2. Get back to auto-fellatio class—oops, uh, I mean, yoga.
3. Continue trimming my pubes beyond the third hookup with the same guy.
4. Allow myself to consider dating guys who play video games.
5. Dance as often as I did in university.
6. Buy myself one of these: Jack the Zipper Leather Hood
7. Have public sex in a burger-joint washroom (but not a franchise burger-joint).
8. Be less hesitant to respond to dating site messages from guys who don’t quite have a grasp of basic spelling and punctuation.
9. Get that tramp-stamp I’ve been promising myself.
10. Give Glee another try, in case I’m just not “getting” it.
Realistically, I’ll be happy if I can pull-off three of these. Numbers 4, 8, and 10 might be a bit of a stretch.
What new year’s resolutions have you made to make the most of 2014? Share in the comments!